Fleet Feet Vacaville is the host for the original S.W.A.T.T (Sprinters, Walkers and Trash Talkers) Beer Run, which is held in beautiful downtown Vacaville. If you like beer and you enjoy jogging, then there is no reason why you wouldn’t enjoy doing both! Participation is FREE and at your own risk. Please read all the info below. If you have questions call or email email@example.com. If you still don’t understand after re-reading then just show up and ask people there.
Beer Run Quick Facts
- Who – All drinkers with running problems
- What – A running tour of downtown Vacaville
- Where – Meet at Fleet Feet Vacaville
- Why – Meet new local runners for a fun, laid back social run!
- When – Last Thursday of every month at 6:30 p.m.
- Swag - When you attend your first run you will receive a stainless steel pint glass on the house. Attend 3 runs and receive a S.W.A.T. beer run club t-shirt.
Checklist for Essential Items
- Running shoes, shorts, and shirt
- Driver’s license (must be at least 21 to participate)
- Sense of fun
- January – Kick Off
- February – Mardis Gras
- March – St. Patricks Day Theme
- April – Hippies vs Hipsters
- May – Fiesta Theme – Wear Crazy Hats and your best Fiesta attire
- June – Beach Party!
- July – Fourth of July Theme! (America Rules!)
- August – 80′s Theme
- September – Comic-Con
- October – Halloween Party (Costumes)
- November –College Football Team Spirit
- December – Bad Santa
This is a Smoke-Free event.
RSVP Required. Register ahead HERE.Start running at 6:30pmFinish Time: 8:30pm