Fleet Feet Vacaville is the host for the original S.W.A.T.T (Sprinters, Walkers, and Trash Talkers) Beer Run, which is held in beautiful downtown Vacaville. If you like beer and you enjoy jogging, then there is no reason why you wouldn’t enjoy doing both! Participation is FREE and at your own risk. Please read all the info below. If you have questions call or email email@example.com.
Beer Run Quick Facts
- Who - All drinkers with running problems
- What - A running tour of downtown Vacaville
- Where - Meet at Fleet Feet Vacaville
- Why - Meet old & new local runners for a fun, laid back social run!
- When - Last Thursday of every month at 6:00 p.m.
Checklist for Essential Items
- Running shoes, shorts, and a shirt
- Driver’s license (must be at least 21 to participate)
- Sense of fun
2018 Dates & Themes
- Jan 25 – Super Bowl - Show your NFL team colors
- Feb 22 – Mardi Gras - Beads and masks welcome.
- Mar 29 – Easter - Are you the chicken or the egg?
- Apr 26 – Crazy Clothes Day- Think inside out and backwards
- May 31 – Support our Troops- Camo is highly suggested
- June 28 – Fourth of July- America Rules!
- July 26 – Comic-Con- Who is your favorite superhero?
- Aug 30 – Back to school - Show us your high school spirit
- Sept 27 – Band Day - AC/DC, Bryan Adams or Luke Bryan?
- Oct 25 – Halloween Run
- Nov 29 – sponsored by Nathan
- Dec 13 – Jingle Bell Run - Wear your holiday cheer as we run to Candy Cane Lane and Lollipop Lane followed by an Ugly Sweater Contest at the store.
This is a Smoke-Free event.
RSVP Required. Register ahead HERE.Check in at 6 pm
Start running at 6:15 pmFinish Time: 7:30 pm